Ist The Washington Post eine seriöse Quelle?
Dies entspricht einem Ergebnis von 69* bzw. der Note 2 (gut).
|sehr gut||1+||> 89|
|1||89 - 84|
|1-||83 - 79|
|1/2||78 - 77|
|gut||2+||76 - 72|
|2||71 - 67|
|2-||66 - 62|
|2/3||61 - 60|
|befriedigend||3+||59 - 55|
|3||54 - 49|
|3-||48 - 44|
|3/4||43 - 42|
|ausreichend||4+||41 - 37|
|4||36 - 32|
|4-||31 - 26|
|nicht bestanden||5||< 26|
Die Aufteilung der Punkte folgt unten.
Den Topwert der deutschen Frauen bei der EM im Sommer konnten die DFB-Männer nicht schlagen.
- "Mostly Factual"
- "For trenchant and searching reviews and essays that joined warm emotion and careful analysis in examining a broad range of books addressing government and the American experience."
- "For her smart, persistent coverage of the Secret Service, its security lapses and the ways in which the agency neglected its vital task: the protection of the president of the United States."
- "For persistent reporting that created a model for transparent journalism in political campaign coverage while casting doubt on Donald Trump’s assertions of generosity toward charities."
- "For his unsettling and nuanced reporting on the prevalence of food stamps in post-recession America, forcing readers to grapple with issues of poverty and dependency."
- "For brilliant photo storytelling of the tragic famine in Yemen, shown through images in which beauty and composure were intertwined with devastation. (Moved by the jury from Breaking News Photography, where it was originally entered.)"
- "For his eloquent and passionate essays on art and the social forces that underlie it, a critic who always strives to make his topics and targets relevant to readers."
- "For purposeful and relentless reporting that changed the course of a Senate race in Alabama by revealing a candidate’s alleged past sexual harassment of teenage girls and subsequent efforts to undermine the journalism that exposed it."
- "For a groundbreaking series that showed with scientific clarity the dire effects of extreme temperatures on the planet."
- "For its revelation of widespread secret surveillance by the National Security Agency, marked by authoritative and insightful reports that helped the public understand how the disclosures fit into the larger framework of national security."
- "For its compellingly told and vividly presented account of the assault on Washington on January 6, 2021, providing the public with a thorough and unflinching understanding of one of the nation's darkest days."
- "For its revelatory initiative in creating and using a national database to illustrate how often and why the police shoot to kill and who the victims are most likely to be."
- "Award for "The Whistleblower", in which ex-DEA agent Joe Rannazzisi uncovered his own organization's failure (due to Congressional interference) to hold Big Pharma accountable in the opioid epidemic"
- "Post Reports for "The Life of George Floyd," which chronicles Floyd's life, his family, and how systemic racism played a role in his death"
- "The Washington Post is an American daily newspaper published in Washington,"
"It is considered a newspaper of record in the U."
- "The Washington Post ist die größte Tageszeitung in Washington,"
- Bisher liegen keine Presseratsentscheidungen gegen die Quelle vor.
- Bisher liegen keine Bewertungen von Studien vor.